Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy 2014! Very-first-blog-EVER

Hello 2014, Holy Wow! Two-Thousand-FOURTEEN....I'm sorry but that is just nuts! It feels like yesterday, my big sister and I each got to have a friend spend the night for the new millennium new years eve and made our own balloon drop in our living room, while rocking out to Will Smith's Will2k CD!  How time flies! Now I want to listen to some Big Will...
Any who, what better way to start a new year than with a new fun project? I think it would be fun to document it and be able to look back on our progress, because I don't know about you, but this girl LOVES some good before and after pictures. And that my friends, is what brings me here to Blog Land! 
When I met my husband in 2009 I had a little apartment with my 3 year old daughter and he owned his own home, a 900 sq. ft. ranch starter home in a great neighborhood. So Im sure you can guess which one we left behind when combining lives? I moved in with him in 2010 and we proceeded to make the home our own together, we listed and tried to sell through a realtor in 2012 with no luck. We have decided to wait and have made many lifestyle changes since then. I have since quit my full time job to stay home with our two daughters. So we have to get budget creative when it comes to home improvement projects, well we actually have to get budget creative when it comes to every day life. So I'm not sure I can say this blog will specifically be about my home updates. Im just going to roll with it and see where it takes me. 
Im a mom, a wife, a home owner, a friend, a daughter, a grand daughter, a soon to be student again. So it is really hard to tell where this will be going. But I can tell you that its going to be interesting, thats for sure! :) 

OH and here is a pic of my super cute family that I'm sure you will hear ALL about! 



I did it! I officially just finished my very first blog entry, I can't even describe the feeling! Sure, it wasn't exciting, but it was the beginning of something new for me and I can't wait to see where this goes! I have been huge into reading other blogs lately, so to finally get the courage to give it try...it's kind of a big deal! 
You stay classy San Diego ;) 

-Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment